With all responsibility, we can declare that:
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties without your consent
- The amount of personal information that is transmitted, you determine yourself
What information can we collect?
- Technical - the site automatically collects information when it is visited
- Personal - you provide yourself when filling out orders and other forms of feedback
What technical information can be collected?
When you visit the site, information automatically becomes available from standard server logs (server logs), namely:
- IP address or proxy server of your computer
- provider, domain name, type of operating system and browser,
- information about the site from which you came to us, as well as information about pages viewed, date and time of visits
We get this information in an aggregated form (anonymized, i.e. without data who exactly committed these actions). We need this information only to improve our site. According to the law, this information is never passed on to third parties.
How is the information received used?
Information with personal data (phone, e-mail or addresses), as well as all technical information is used only to improve and refine the site. Contact information is not duplicated anywhere and is not shared with third parties without your consent.
Transfer of information to third parties
Personal information can be transferred to third parties only in 2 cases:
- You have given permission to transfer it
- According to the legislation (for example, by a court decision)
Cookies (English cookie, literally - cookie) - a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer.
When using the site, cookies are automatically recorded, this is done to collect statistics data, as well as to automatically authorize the user on the site. It is worth noting that cookies do not store personal data or passwords.
Protection of personal information